Last Updated 28 January 2017.
As a condition of your use of Quotly; you agree that you will not:
- Violate any laws.
- Violate the Posting Rules .
- Post any threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent material.
- Be false or misleading; or infringe any third-party right.
- Distribute or contain spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes.
- Distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Quotly or the interests or property of Quotly users.
- Impose an unreasonable load on our infrastructure or interfere with the proper working of Quotly.
- Copy, modify, or distribute any other person’s content without their consent.
- Use any robot spider, scraper or other automated means to access Quotly and collect content for any purpose without our express written permission.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent.
- Bypass measures used to prevent or restrict access to Quotly.
You are solely responsible for all information that you submit to Quotly and any consequences that may result from your post. Quotly reserves the right at our discretion to refuse or delete content that we believe is inappropriate or breaches the above terms. We also reserve the right at our discretion to restrict a user’s usage of the site either temporarily or permanently, or refuse a user registration.
In Addition to the above YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT Quotly IS IN NO WAY DIRECTLY INVOLVED IN ANY TRANSACTIONS BETWEEN CUSTOMERS AND BUSINESSES/SERVICE PROVIDERS AND ONLY PROVIDES THIS MEDIUM TO FACILITATE THE INTRODUCTION OF CUSTOMERS AND BUSINESSES/SERVICE PROVIDERS . Quotly IN NO WAY GUARANTEES THE SERVICES OF THE BUSINESSES/SERVICE PROVIDER NOR DOES IT PROVIDE ANY GUARANTEES AS TO THE AUTHENTICITY AND FINANCIAL VIABILITY OF THE CUSTOMERS.
For Customers requesting a service
The Website is available for you to access conditional on your acceptance without alteration of the set out below/on this linked page. By continuing to access the Website you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out below.
Use of material on the Website
You may not use the Website, or the material contained on it, for any purpose. This involves:
- The reproduction of the material in any material form.
- The distribution of the material in any material form.
- Re-transmission of the material by any medium of communication.
- Uploading and/or re-posting the material to any other site on the WWW.
- “framing” The material on the Website with other material on any other WWW site.
Notwithstanding the above restrictions on use of the material on the Website, you may download material from the Website for your personal non-commercial use provided you do not remove any copyright and trade mark notices contained on the material.
You may not modify or copy:
- The layout of the Website.
- And any computer software and code contained in the Website.
The material provided on the Website is provided for personal use only and may not be:
- Re-sold and/or re-distributed in any material form
- Stored in any storage media; and/or Re-transmitted in any media,
without the prior written consent of Quotly.
For Businesses providing a service
This Website is available to provide information about your product or service conditional on your acceptance without alteration of the terms and conditions set out below. By continuing to provide information about your product or service you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out below.
You represent and warrant in relation to any material and/or information you provide to the Website that:
- You are authorized to provide the material and/or information.
- The material and/or information is not defamatory or a malicious falsehood in relation to any product, service, person or corporation.
- The material and/or information is not the “passing off” of any product or service and does not constitute unfair competition.
- The material and/or information does not infringe any intellectual property right including, but not limited to, trademarks, service marks or business names (whether registered or unregistered), confidential information and copyright.
- The material and/or information does not infringe any legislation or regulations of the Commonwealth of Australia and the State of New South Wales including, but not limited to, the Trade Practices Act 1974 (Cth) and the Fair Trading Act 1987 (NSW) and equivalent state and territory legislation and any other parliament competent to legislate in relation to the Website or any law in any country where the material and/or information is or will be available electronically to users of this Website.
Quoting and winning Customers’ jobs
- You acknowledge and agree that any and all of the terms and conditions pertaining to the job and the quote constitute a contract between the Business and the Customer and does not involve or implicate Quotly in anyway.
- You acknowledge and agree that the lowest priced or best quote will not necessarily be the quote selected by the Customer.
- You acknowledge and agree that Quotly plays no role whether active or inactive in the method of selection by the Customer of the selected quote.
Links and introductions to Businesses/Service Providers
- The Website provides links and introductions to Businesses/Service Providers owned and operated by third parties and which are not under the control of Quotly .
- The links or introduction to the Businesses/Service Provider are provided as a convenience to you and the existence of a link or introduction to the Businesses does not imply any endorsement by Quotly of that Business.
- Is not responsible for the actions and services provided by those Businesses / Service Provider.
- You are solely and completely responsible for the selection of the quote.
Business /Service Provider Rating and Reviews
Ratings and Reviews are provided by Quotly Users. Business /Service providers should ensure that they receive positive ratings and reviews from users by meeting expectations. Quotly is not responsible in anyway for any rating or review posted regarding a Business / Service Provider by a Quotly user. However Quotly will monitor Reviews and remove them only if they do not meet the Posting Policy requirements.
Quotly will not be responsible for any loss of business or tarnish to a Business /Service provider’s reputation due to negative reviews posted by Quotly users.
Abusing the Quotly site
Quotly and the Quotly community work together to keep the site working properly and the community safe. Please report problems, offensive content and policy breaches to us using the following email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quotly may issue warnings, limit or terminate service, remove hosted content and take technical and legal steps to keep users off the site, if we think they are creating problems or not acting in accordance to our policies. However, Quotly does not accept any liability for monitoring or for unauthorized or unlawful content on Quotly or use of Quotly by users.
Fees and services
Using Quotly is generally free. However when you accept a quote and enter into a contract with a Business/Service Provider for that job you will be solely liable to that Business for the work performed. Quotly accepts no liability for invoices or costs of those Businesses which successfully bid for your job.
At the time of listing and prior to accepting a quote the Customer should make their own reasonable inquiries and searches to ascertain the credibility and suitability of that Business/Service Provider to perform the job.
If the service you use incurs a fee, you’ll be able to review and accept terms that will be clearly disclosed. Our fees are quoted in Australian dollars, and they may change from time to time. Any changes to our fee policy will be posted on the site. Fees may change temporarily for promotional events or new services and these changes become effective once the promotional event or new service is announced.
Our fees are non-refundable, and you are responsible for paying them when they’re due. If you don’t, we may limit your access to the services. If your payment method fails or your account is past due, we may collect the outstanding fees using other collection methods.
Content on Quotly is provided by us, you and other users. You agree not to copy, distribute or modify content from Quotly without our written consent. You may not disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code contained in Quotly . Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to reproduce, copy, sell, resell, or exploit for any purposes any aspect of Quotly (other than your own content). When you provide content, you are granting us and acknowledging that you have the right to grant us, a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable right to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights to that content.
Do not post content that infringes the rights of third parties, This includes, but is not limited to, content that infringes on intellectual property rights such as copyright and trademark. Entitled parties, in particular the owners of copyright, trademark rights or other rights owned by third parties can report any offers displayed on Quotly which may infringe on their rights. If a legal representative of the entitled party reports this to us in the correct manner, products infringing on their intellectual property rights will be removed by Quotly.
Reporting an Infringement
Submit information to Quotly regarding the infringement, with your signature, ensures that the parties reporting these claims are either the entitled party or their officially authorized representative. This information must also enable Quotly to identify the advertisement to be removed. you can send a scanned letter via email to email@example.com.
Note: This process is intended to ensure that products offered do not infringe the copyright, trademark right or other intellectual property rights of third parties and for this reason can only be used by the lawful owners of the intellectual property rights.
Nothing in these terms shall limit our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or the negligence of our agents or employees. You agree not to hold us responsible for things other users post or do.
We do not review user postings and are not involved in the actual transactions between users. As most of the content on Quotly comes from other users, we do not guarantee the accuracy of postings or user communications or the quality, safety, or legality of the goods and services on offer.
In no event do we accept any liability for the posting of any unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent information, or material of any kind which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, including without limitation any transmissions that encourage or represent conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law.
We cannot guarantee continuous, error-free or secure access to our services or that defects in the service will be corrected. While we will use reasonable efforts to maintain an uninterrupted service, we cannot guarantee this and we do not give any promises or warranties (whether express or implied) about the availability of our services.
Quotly IS IN NO WAY LIABLE FOR THE SERVICES OF THE BUSINESSES/SERVICE PROVIDER NOR DOES IT PROVIDE ANY GUARANTEES AS TO THE AUTHENTICITY AND FINANCIAL VIABILITY OF THE CUSTOMERS.
we are not liable for any loss, whether of money (including profit), goodwill, or reputation, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages arising from your use of Quotly, even if you advise us or we could reasonably foresee the possibility of any such damage occurring.
Resolution of Disputes
Should a dispute arise between you and Quotly , we strongly encourage you to contact us directly to seek a resolution by going to the Quotly Help page or by email ?. Any reasonable requests will be considered and we will attempt to resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as mediation or arbitration, as alternatives to litigation.
General Posting Policy
You must be at least 18 years of age to use Quotly.
We want to ensure that the Quotly site is clean, friendly and as usable as possible for everyone. Ads or postings that fall outside the posting rules may be removed from the site.
Some general reasons why posts are deleted:
- Job/ Business profile breaches our General posting policy
- The Job/ Business profile is a duplicate of previously posted ad
- The Job/ Business profile has been posted under the wrong category (You must choose most relevant category for your Job / Business profile)
- Job/ Business profile posted in a language other than English. We only accept posts in English.
- Overseas Job/ Business profile are not accepted. Quotly is for individuals and businesses based in Australia only
- The Job/ Business profile contains external links: No external website links are allowed within your Job to other property / job / classified or auction sites
- The Job/ Business profile is not descriptive and does not contain enough detail. These posts will be placed on hold or removed as provides a bad browsing experience
- Inappropriate language
- Inappropriate photo / image
- Discriminatory on race / religion / nationality / gender / etc. – Click here for more info
- Selling or offering services for supplements / medicine general or pharmaceutical
- Selling body parts / bodily fluids, adoption or surrogacy
- Job/ Business profile that report other fraudulent Job/ Business profile. Please report potentially fraudulent posts via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and the reasons why these posts should be reviewed
Quotly reserves the right to remove any ad that we feel is not relevant, or of value to the Quotly community, with or without notice to the ad poster.